Allbirds, Inc.

General Information
Business:
(Note: Allbirds filed confidentially for an IPO on June 16, 2021. The company became a Public Benefit Corporation in 2016. Allbirds says it is pioneering a Sustainable Public Offering – or SPO – with certain criteria for ESG, including the minimizing of environmental impact to reduce carbon emissions and waste, monitor and enforce Tier 1 labor supply chain standards, and set standards for achieving and maintaining employee diversity.) 
Joseph Zwillinger and Timothy Brown are our co-CEOs. We began our journey in 2015 with three fundamental beliefs about the emerging generation of consumers: first, these consumers recognize that climate change is an existential threat to the human race; second, these consumers connect their purchase decisions with their impact on the planet, demanding more from businesses, and third, these consumers do not want to compromise between looking good, feeling good, and doing good.

Our most iconic product, the Wool Runner, which TIME Magazine named the “World’s Most Comfortable Shoe,” features a distinctly simple design showcasing our sustainably-sourced merino wool combined with our innovative SweetFoam sole, made with the world’s first carbon-negative green ethylene-vinyl acetate, or EVA. We continue to innovate our materials with natural sources such as tree fiber, sugarcane, crab shells, and more.

We market directly to consumers via our localized multilingual digital platform and our physical footprint of 27 stores as of June 30, 2021. In 2020, our digital channel represented 89 percent of our sales and our stores the remaining 11 percent. 
**Note: Revenue and net loss figures are for the year ended Dec. 31, 2020.
Industry: Manufacturing - Shoes
Employees:
Founded: 2015
Contact Information
Address 730 Montgomery Street San Francisco, CA 94111
Phone Number (628) 225-4848
Web Address http://www.allbirds.com/
View Prospectus: Allbirds, Inc.
Financial Information
Market Cap
Revenues $219.3 mil (last 12 months)
Net Income $-25.9 mil (last 12 months)
IPO Profile
Symbol BIRD
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares (millions): 0.0
Price range $0.00 - $0.00
Est. $ Volume $100.0 mil
Manager / Joint Managers Morgan Stanley/J.P. Morgan/BofA Securities/Baird/William Blair/Piper Sandler/Cowen/Guggenheim Securities/KeyBanc Capital Markets/Stifel/Telsey Advisory Group
CO-Managers C.L. King & Associates/Drexel Hamilton/Loop Capital Markets/Penserra Securities LLC/Ramirez & Co., Inc./Siebert Williams Shank
Expected To Trade:
Status: TBA
Quiet Period Expiration Date:
Lock-Up Period Expiration Date:
SCOOP Rating
Rating Change