Decca Investment Ltd.
Our Company is a holding company incorporated in the British Virgin Islands (“BVI”). As a holding company with no material operations of our own, we conduct our operations in Asia, primarily in Hong Kong and China, Europe and the U.S. through our operating subsidiaries. This is an offering of the Ordinary Shares of our Company, the holding company in the BVI, instead of shares of our operating entities. You may never directly hold any equity interest in our operating entities. We are offering 6,000,000 Ordinary Shares of our Company, representing 13.0% of the Ordinary Shares following completion of the offering of our Company.
Our Group is a specialized architectural woodworking company based in Hong Kong which manufactures high quality custom made wooden furniture and architectural fixtures and fittings. We are also a specialist contractor for interior works. We manufacture and sell a range of furniture serving residential, office, hotel and retail markets in Asia, primarily in Hong Kong and China, as well as in the U.S. and Europe.
Founded by Mr. Tsang Chi Hung, our Group’s then chairman and managing director, in 1973, our Group has grown from a small subcontractor of interior works to a major specialized manufacturer of custom made furniture and architectural woodwork worldwide as well as a sizable contractor of interior works in Hong Kong and China.
The principal operations of our Group comprise:
• the manufacture of custom made wooden furniture for residential buildings, offices, hotels and other uses;
• the manufacture of architectural fixtures and fittings, such as wall panelling, floors, built-in cabinets, molding, doors and door frames and architectural features at its factory in Dongguan, China. Generally, architectural fixtures and fittings manufactured by our Group are manufactured as part of its interior building works contracts or installed by others where our Group acts as a sub-contractor;
• interior building works which involve the fitting out or refurbishing of the interiors of newly constructed and existing buildings on a contract basis;
• design and build contracts whereby our Group’s own interior design team offers a comprehensive interior design and installation service, and
• furniture showroom sales across Asia, U.S. and Europe which involve the manufacture and distribution of ranges of high- quality furniture and fixtures.
**Note: Revenue and net income figures are for the fiscal year that ended March 31, 2022.
(Note: Decca Industries Ltd. cut the top of its IPO price range to $6.00 from $7.00 initially in an F-1/A filing dated Nov. 18, 2022, so the price range is now $4.00 to $6.00, instead of $4.00 to $7.00, on the same number of shares: 6.0 million. Estimated IPO proceeds are now $30.0 million. Decca Industries Ltd. filed its F-1 on Oct. 26, 2022, disclosing terms for its IPO – a proposed NASDAQ listing with the proposed stock symbol “DCCA” – 6.0 million shares at $4.00 to $7.00 per share to raise $33.0 million. The British Virgin Islands-incorporated holding company submitted confidential IPO paperwork on April 18, 2022.)
|Industry:||MISCELLANEOUS FURNITURE & FIXTURES|
|Address||2/F, Decca Industrial Centre 21 Cheung Lee Street Chai Wan, Hong Kong|
|Phone Number||(852) 2896 2699|
|View Prospectus:||Decca Investment Ltd.|
|Revenues||$95.78 mil (last 12 months)|
|Net Income||$3.34 mil (last 12 months)|
|Price range||$4.00 - $6.00|
|Est. $ Volume||$30.0 mil|
|Manager / Joint Managers||Univest Securities|
|Expected To Trade:|
|Quiet Period Expiration Date:||Available only to Subscribers|
|Lock-Up Period Expiration Date:||Available only to Subscribers|
|SCOOP Rating||Available only to Subscribers|
|Rating Change||Available only to Subscribers|