INSU Acquisition Corp. IV
(Note: INSU Acquisition Corp. IV, the fourth InsureTech-focused blank-check company created by the Cohen family of Philadelphia, withdrew its IPO plans in an SEC filing dated Sept. 9, 2022. The S-1 was filed Feb. 24, 2021.)
We currently intend to concentrate our efforts on identifying businesses providing insurance or insurance-related services, with particular emphasis on insurance distribution businesses, regulated insurance or reinsurance businesses, and insurance-related technology businesses. We are not, however, required to complete our initial business combination with an insurance business. While we may pursue a business combination outside of that industry, we believe a focus on the insurance sector best combines the expertise and experience of our management team with a sector that offers attractive investment opportunities.
We broadly define the insurance sector (or insurance related services and companies) to include, but not be limited to:
• Insurance distribution companies, including retail agents, insurance brokers or managing general agencies,
• Insurance and/or reinsurance carriers, in any sector, including property-casualty and life and health,
• Insurance run-off managers,
• Service providers, including claims or cost management, business processing, premium payment facilitation, data and technology providers, and asset managers, and
• InsureTech companies, including those focused on using technology to maximize savings and efficiency, launch growth opportunities and innovate new risk selection processes.
We will seek to capitalize on the significant insurance experience and contacts of John M. Butler, our President and Chief Executive Officer, Daniel G. Cohen, the Chairman of our Board of Directors, and the other members of our Board of Directors, to identify, evaluate, acquire and operate a target business.
|Address||2929 Arch Street, Suite 1703 Philadelphia, PA 19104-2870|
|Phone Number||(215) 701-9555|
|View Prospectus:||INSU Acquisition Corp. IV|
|Revenues||$0 mil (last 12 months)|
|Net Income||$0 mil (last 12 months)|
|Price range||$10.00 - $10.00|
|Est. $ Volume||$220.0 mil|
|Manager / Joint Managers||Cantor|
|Expected To Trade:|
|Quiet Period Expiration Date:||Available only to Subscribers|
|Lock-Up Period Expiration Date:||Available only to Subscribers|
|SCOOP Rating||Available only to Subscribers|
|Rating Change||Available only to Subscribers|