Jowell Global Ltd.

General Information
Business:

We are one of the leading cosmetics, health and nutritional supplements, and household products e-commerce platforms in China. We offer our own brand of products to customers. We also sell and distribute health and nutritional supplements, cosmetic products and certain household products from other companies on our platform. In addition, we allow third parties to open their own stores on our platform for a service fee, based upon sale revenues generated from their online stores, and we provide them with our unique and valuable information about market needs, enabling them to better manage their sales effort, as well as an effective platform to promote their brands. We currently operate under four sales channels: Online Direct Sales, Authorized Retail Store Distribution, Third-party Merchants and Live streaming marketing.

Shanghai Juhao started its operation in 2012. It was among the first membership-based online-to-offline cosmetics, health and nutritional supplements and household products e-commerce platforms in China.  As of June 30, 2020, our platform had 1,774,845 VIP members who have registered on our platform and 174 merchants who have opened their own stores on our platform; 70.88% of products sold on our platform were cosmetics and health and nutritional supplements, and the remaining 29.12% of the products sold on our platform were daily household products (pots and pans, etc.).

(Note: Jowell Global Ltd. priced its IPO of 3.71 million ordinary shares at $7 each on March 16, 2021, in sync with the terms in its prospectus, to raise about $26 million ($25.97 million).)

Industry: Retail - Internet & Mobile - Goods and Services
Employees: 110
Founded: 2012
Contact Information
Address 2nd Floor, No. 285 Jiangpu Road Yangpu District, Shanghai China 200082
Phone Number (86) 21 5521-0174
Web Address http://www.1juhao.com
View Prospectus: Jowell Global Ltd.
Financial Information
Market Cap $174.02mil
Revenues $49.3 mil (last 12 months)
Net Income $1.6 mil (last 12 months)
IPO Profile
Symbol JWEL
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares (millions): 3.7
Price range $7.00 - $7.00
Est. $ Volume $26.0 mil
Manager / Joint Managers Network 1 Securities
CO-Managers -
Expected To Trade: 3/17/2021
Status: Priced
Quiet Period Expiration Date:
Lock-Up Period Expiration Date:
SCOOP Rating
Rating Change