Star Jets International Inc.

General Information

(Note: This is NOT an IPO. This is a NASDAQ uplisting from the OTC Pink Market with the proposed NASDAQ symbol of “JETR” – a public offering of 2.88 million shares (2,875,000 shares) at the assumed offering price of $4.00. A 1-for-6 reverse stock split will take effect immediately after the effectiveness of this offering statement.)  

Star Jets International is a private jet charter broker. Richard Sitomer, our  CEO and chairman of our board of directors, is, we believe, one of the most knowledgeable leaders in the private jet and charter industry. In 2001, Mr. Sitomer co-founded Blue Star Jets, LLC (“Blue Star Jets”), one of the most recognized jet charter companies in the private aviation space. While Mr. Sitomer was Blue Star Jets’ CEO from 2001 to 2016, it generated over $800 million in revenue.


Since founding Star Jets International in October 2017, Mr. Sitomer has applied his extensive knowledge of the private jet and charter industry, and enhanced the Company’s business model through innovation and development. For instance, the Company has developed a new real time “Booking Engine” online through a free Apple IOS and Android app called Star Jets International JETR, with a view to becoming the premier private jet brokerage firm in the world. The Company’s goal is to be the new “Priceline, Expedia, Kayak,” of private jet charters. The Company operates as a private jet broker with an emphasis on providing superior pricing and personal services to its clientele on a global basis. Leveraging a network of 5,000 private jet operators and access to over 15,000 aircrafts enables the Company to deliver any jet, anytime, anywhere. This network of private jet operators and aircrafts are governed by individual contracts and every contract is on a one-off basis for a specific charter. ents.


We generate revenue within these main categories:


● Charter Revenue – Flight revenue is generated through jet charter booking fees. These charters are booked by phone through the Company’s customer service team or online through its jet charter booking app called Star Jets International JETR which was launched in 2018. 


● Commissions from Aircraft Sales – The Company generates revenue through fees related to the brokerage of various types of aircraft between buyers and sellers.


● SkyCard Prepaid Flights Plan – A SkyCard participant benefits from purchasing a set number of trips within a specified geographical area and a specified range of aircraft models/types at a favorable price. The Company offers three types of SkyCard: (i) our traditional SkyCard, which works like a debit card; (ii) a 25-hour card in a specific aircraft; and (iii) a customized SkyCard program, which includes 20 trips from Teterboro to West Palm Beach.


● All private jets, helicopters, air ambulance, air cargo, and concierge services such as catering and car services.


A loyal base of approximately 200 high net worth individuals and numerous businesses, including financial institutions, hedge funds, entertainment and consumer product companies provide a steady stream of annual revenues. Approximately 90% of our annual revenue is from our demand charter flights offerings, and the other 10% comes from our SkyCard participants. 

**Note: Net loss and revenue figures are for the 12 months that ended Sept. 30, 2022.

Employees: 3
Founded: 1998
Contact Information
Address 750 Lexington Avenue 6th Floor New York, NY 10022
Phone Number 855) 935-9538
Web Address
View Prospectus: Star Jets International Inc.
Financial Information
Market Cap $83.59mil
Revenues $16.41 mil (last 12 months)
Net Income $-1.09 mil (last 12 months)
IPO Profile
Symbol JETR
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares (millions): 2.9
Price range $4.00 - $4.00
Est. $ Volume $11.5 mil
Manager / Joint Managers EF Hutton
Expected To Trade:
Status: Withdrawn
Quiet Period Expiration Date:
Lock-Up Period Expiration Date:
SCOOP Rating
Rating Change